Little Human Linens
It's hard to find an agency that doesn't just treat you like a client and instead feels like an extension of your team. Entrepreneur life can be lonely, so to find people that want to be in your team and challenge each other to always strive to be better is like hitting the jackpot. You guys are that and so much more. Have loved our partnership so far and look forward to an exciting and prosperous future for us both!
CPR of 4.89
Doubled Business Revenue & Halved Ad Costs
155% growth in Online Sales
ROAS of 18.79
Little Human Linens
Little Human Linens, an eCommerce store that sells waterproof cot and bassinet sheets, came to Birdcage Marketing to run their Facebook Ads at the beginning of 2021 after working with another ad agency in 2020. The owner, Kellee Erickson, knew that her brand could be represented more accurately through ads with copy and creatives that reflected her strong brand voice. Within month 2 of working together, Birdcage marketing achieved lower ad costs, higher click rates, and more direct sales revenue than our client’s previous ad agency.
- Quality Ad Content – we rewrote current ads to reflect the brand’s strong, tongue-in-cheek brand voice that speaks to intelligent mothers and parents as savvy consumers.
- We took winning creatives and made other variations of them to test, finding that demonstration ads worked best for this brand.
- We restructured her advertising funnel to simplify account structure and broaden her audiences for cheaper retargeting results
- Intuitive creative ad campaigns
- A fresh branding style guide
- Open communication with the client and adaptable marketing towards shifting goals
- A fresh email template
- 155% growth in Online Sales with half the Facebook Ads spend for 2021
- Client leaned into growing her email channel and Facebook Ads supported that growth
- 18.79 ROAS
80 sign ups in a little over 24 hours!
- Achieved her first growth goals for the year of hitting the $40k in online sales a month by March/April