About The Role
Casual role, working 3 full days per week (8:20am – 4:50pm) in our Rural View head office – with a view to become a full time role.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
You will work directly with our Founder to support her at Birdcage Marketing and Avery Academy of Marketing.
- Calendar management
- Travel coordination
- Meeting coordination
- Sales support
- Event coordination
- Administration support including managing deliveries, answering phones, emails and DMs, creating documents, keeping offices stocked
- Birdcage Studios management including accepting bookings, tidiness, equipment setup and customer support
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities
You will support senior marketing strategists to deliver marketing for Birdcage and some client projects. You will be trained and supervised to deliver projects to a high level.
- Social media marketing assistance
- Email marketing assistance
- Website management assistance
- Paid Social Ads assistance
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Casual Executive and Marketing Assistant.
This is the perfect role for the person who wants to start their career in digital marketing and content creation and learn directly from Mackay’s most advanced digital marketer.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic.
You will have a keen eye for detail and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Experience isn’t essential but being a quick learner who’s keen to throw themselves into the deep end, is.
- Ability to learn quickly and take initiative
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience with Klaviyo/HubSpot or other email marketing platforms is preferred
- Experience with WordPress preferred
- Experience with Canva, Instagram, TikTok and video editing software preferred
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Prior experience in a similar role is a plus